PRESENT Treasure Hunt 2021 Virtual Conference – February 20-21, 2021View Offer chevron_right
Due to the continued risk of prolonged exposure in crowded public places, PRESENT and the LACPMA have decided to run the 2021 PRESENT Treasure Hunt Conference the weekend of February 20-21, Saturday and Sunday as a virtual live streaming online conference. The hours for the Virtual Conference are 7:30 AM – 8:00 PM PST or 10:30 AM – 11:00 PM EST. This will be the 4th such conference run by the folks at PRESENT, all receiving uniform acclaim from attendees.
Attendees found that, compared to live conferences they attended in the past, this new format of Internet live streaming CME conferences is less expensive, more convenient and in some respects, a better education experience.
Join us for the same annual Treasure Hunt Practice Management Update that the you’ve come to expect: Get the latest billing, coding, and health care policy news, as well as a complete educational experience with cutting-edge CME Lectures including X-ray and fluoroscopy – Approved for 18 CME Credits including 4 X-ray and 1 fluoroscopy – plus 2 ABPM MOC Credit Hours. Enjoy and benefit from the same PRESENT Treasure Hunt format from the safety, comfort and convenience of your home or office.
This continuing educational conference is intended for practicing podiatrists.
- Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease.
- Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease of the lower extremity.
- Identify different wound care techniques and technologies as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds.
- Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue, and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature.
- Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with various internal and external fixation techniques and technologies.
- Critically evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb.
Approved for 18 LIVE Streaming Including 4 X-ray and 1.0 Fluoroscopy – PLUS 2 ABPM MOC Credit Hours
PRESENT e-Learning Systems is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. PRESENT e-Learning Systems has approved this activity for 18 live streaming continuing education contact hours.