PRESENT Treasure Hunt 2020 Conference , Hotel Indigo, Los Angeles, CA – February 8-9, 2020
Cost: $149View Offer chevron_right
Subjects covered at PRESENT Treasure Hunt Conference include:
Health Policy Update, Medicare Update, Practice Management, Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Lapidus Bunionectomy, Arthroeisis
Upon completion of the PRESENT Treasure Hunt Conference, you will be able to:
- Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease.
- Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease.
- Identify different wound care techniques and technologies as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds.
- Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue, and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature.
- Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with various internal and external fixation techniques and technologies.
- Critically evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb.