PRESENT Podiatric Residency Education Summit East 2020 Teaneck Marriott, Teaneck, NJ – August 14 – 16, 2020
Cost: $149View Offer chevron_right
Lecture topics covered by the PRESENT Podiatric Residency Education Summit East 2020 include:
Arthoereisis, Hallux Rigidus – Implant vs Fusion, Hallux Valgus – Austin- Modifications / Fixation, Lapidus Bunionectomy, Onychomycosis in Diabetes: A Population of Significance, Organogenesis, Triple Arthrodesis and many others.
After attending the 2020 PRESENT Podiatric Residency Education Summit East, you will be able to:
- Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease.
- Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease.
- Identify different wound care techniques as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds.
- Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature.
- Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with various internal and external fixation techniques and technologies.
- Evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb.
Location: 100 Frank W Burr Blvd., Teaneck, NJ 07666
Target Audience: Podiatrists, Attendings, and Surgical Residents