PRESENT Podiatric Residency Education 2021 Virtual Summit Combined – August 14-15, 2021View Offer chevron_right
PRESENT e-Learning Systems ran its annual East and Midwest Residency Education Summits as a combined virtual streaming conference this past weekend. The 18th Residency Rumble academic game show for residents took place online for the first time as well.
This continuing educational conference is intended for practicing surgical and wound care health care professionals.
- Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease.
- Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease.
- Identify different wound care techniques as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds.
- Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature.
- Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with carious internal and external fixation techniques and technologies.
- Evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcomes data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb.