PRESENT IGNITE 2022 Virtual Conference – May 14, 2022
The first PRESENT IGNITE Conference received spectacular reviews from attendees when the one-day conference concluded on May 15th, 2021. Over 95% of attendees called it a great experience and said that they’d like to attend another such event in the future. This state-of-the-art virtual conference focused on bringing new technology and treatment techniques into your podiatry practice to increase revenue and improve your practice’s reputation in your community. Focusing on Regenerative Medicine, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Endovascular Treatment of Venous Disease, and Fat Pad Restoration, there was something for everyone at the first PRESENT IGNITE Conference. Stay tuned for announcements regarding the date for the next PRESENT IGNITE Conference.
This continuing educational conference is intended for practicing podiatrists.
- Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease.
- Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease of the lower extremity.
- Identify different wound care techniques and technologies as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds.
- Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue, and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature.
- Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with various internal and external fixation techniques and technologies.
- Critically evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb.
Approved for 8 LIVE Streaming CME/CECH Credit Hours
PRESENT e-Learning Systems is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. PRESENT e-Learning Systems has approved this activity for 8 live streaming continuing education contact hours.
It is the policy of PRESENT e-Learning Systems that the Faculty and Staff of our education programs with the potential to influence content, will disclose real or apparent conflicts of interest relating to the topics of our educational activities. Additionally, disclosure will be made of any intended discussions of off label/unapproved uses of drugs or devices. Speakers/authors are required to prepare fair and balanced CME presentations that are objective, and are based on reliable evidence acquired utilizing sound scientific methods.
The information presented at this CME program represents the views and opinions of the individual presenters, and does not constitute the opinion or endorsement of, or promotion by, PRESENT e-Learning Systems or its affiliates. Reasonable efforts have been taken intending for educational subject matter to be presented in a balanced, unbiased fashion and in compliance with regulatory requirements. However, each program attendee must always use his/her own personal and professional judgment when considering further application of this information, particularly as it may relate to patient diagnosis or treatment.
The PRESENT Ignite Virtual Conference received unrestricted educational grants from the following companies: Merz, MTF Biologics, and Treace Medical Products.
CME Credit Instructions
Important! To receive your CECH Certificate, you MUST complete two (2) Online Verification Surveys during the Virtual Conference – One in the AM and One in the PM.
On Sunday, May 16, 2021, you will receive an email with instructions to complete the online CECH/CME Evaluation Survey. Once you complete the Online Evaluation Survey, you will receive your certificate via email immediately. You MUST complete the Online Evaluation Survey by June 12, 2021.