Podiatric Residency Education Summit East 2018 August 10 – 12, 2018
Cost: $149View Offer chevron_right
Lecture topics covered by the Podiatric Residency Education Summit East 2018 include:
Arthoereisis, Hallux Rigidus – Implant vs. Fusion, Hallux Valgus – Austin- Modifications / Fixation, Lapidus Bunionectomy, Onychomycosis in Diabetes: A Population of Significance, Organogenesis, Triple Arthrodesis and many others.
After attending the Podiatric Residency Education Summit East 2018, you will be able to:
• Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease.
• Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease.
• Identify different wound care techniques as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds.
• Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature.
• Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with various internal and external fixation techniques and technologies.
• Evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb.
Location: 100 Frank W Burr Blvd., Teaneck, NJ 07666
Target Audience: Podiatrists