Perioperative Management: Johns Hopkins Clinical Update
Cost: $795View Offer chevron_right
This online CME course provides the most up-to-date knowledge you need to deliver effective, evidence-based perioperative care.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Perioperative Cardiac Risk Assessment and Testing
- Perioperative Myocardial Ischemia and Stroke: Mechanisms and Management Strategies
- Perioperative Management of Patients with Cardiomyopathy
- Preoperative Evaluation: Optimized, Not Cleared
- Perioperative Management of Patients on Anti-Platelet Therapy
- Perioperative Management of Patients with Warfarin and Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOACs)
After completing this course, you will better be able to:
- Illustrate effective management of bleeding and thrombotic risks in surgical patients
- Identify strategies for controlling postoperative pain and reducing opioid dependency
- Outline ways to prevent, diagnose and treat common infections that complicate surgical procedures
- Discuss multi-disciplinary approaches to minimize complications and improve patient outcomes
Target Audience: anesthesiologists, internal medicine specialists, hospitalists, surgeons, family practitioners, nurse anesthetists, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.