Perioperative Assessment of the Maxillofacial Surgery Patient
Cost: $795$676View Offer chevron_right
Perioperative Assessment of the Maxillofacial Surgery Patient is a Maxillofacial Surgery CME course that provides a broad and detailed look at perioperative assessment and effective medical management of maxillofacial surgical patients.
Topics covered in the course includes
- Nutritional Care of the Maxillofacial Surgical Patient
- Perioperative Infection Control in Maxillofacial Surgery
- Management of Tobacco User
- Perioperative Pain Management in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Imaging of Maxillofacial Structures
After completing the course, you will better be able to:
- Describe the current patterns of care for medical problems and diseases
- Confront challenging issues in the management of the surgical patients
- Identify and effectively overcome barriers to optimal patient care
- Integrate the knowledge attained into daily practice to deliver quality care to your patients
Target Audience: Physicians active in oral and maxillofacial surgery, head and neck surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, and periodontology, as well as nurse practitioners, physician assistants, medical or dental students and residents.