Penn Radiology Oncologic Imaging: Optimizing Patient Care Oncologic Imaging CME
Cost: $595View Offer chevron_right
Meetings by Mail presents Penn Radiology Oncologic Imaging: Optimizing Patient Care.
This comprehensive review of Oncologic Imaging features discussions regarding best practices and clinical correlates, with two detailed sessions dedicated to CT screening for lung cancer.
Other topics include: state of the art and emerging techniques, head and neck cancer, thoracic, GI and other abdominal Malignancies, neuroendocrine tumors, lymphoma, melanoma and MSK. Available in Online
Streaming and DVD-ROM formats.
After completing Penn Radiology Oncologic Imaging: Optimizing Patient Care, you will be better able to:
• Explain the current state-of-the-art capabilities of MRI, CT, ultrasound, PET/CT, SPECT/CT and tomosynthesis
• Restate the current standards of care for staging and treatment of various cancers including the expected outcomes of therapy and their associated imaging findings
• Describe techniques for image-guided biopsies including at the skull base, thyroid and renal
• Evaluate the appropriateness of imaging screening, particularly in high-risk individuals for breast or lung cancer
• List current radiotherapeutic options, such as liver-directed microsphere therapy, and the role of cross-sectional imaging
Radiologists, Nuclear Medicine Physicians and other physicians with special interest in Oncologic Imaging.