Penn Radiology Breast Imaging Fundamentals & Innovations
Cost: $695View Offer chevron_right
Penn Radiology Breast Imaging Fundamentals & Innovations. Expert faculty from Penn Radiology join internationally renowned guest speakers to present both standard and emerging practices in Breast Imaging. This activity combines a review of basics with an exploration into the latest advances in mammography, breast MRI, ultrasound and tomosynthesis. This program fulfills MQSA Requirements for CME, and all credits are applicable to the ABR’s Self Assessment CME Requirements. Presentations are also playable on mobile devices and Kindles. Available in Online Streaming and DVD-ROM formats.
After completing Penn Radiology Breast Imaging Fundamentals & Innovations, you should be able to:
• Explain the roles and potential benefits of digital breast tomosynthesis in the screening and diagnosis of breast cancer and benign breast diseases
• Discuss the data on screening breast ultrasound in women with dense breasts
• Summarize the emerging technologies of ultrasound elastography, diffusion-weighted breast MRI and molecular breast imaging
• Discuss the methods of breast cancer risk assessment and how they can be integrated into breast imaging practices
• Improve image-guided breast biopsy skills
• Identify the changes in the new BI-RADs 5th edition for breast MRI
• Discuss the data on the use of breast MRI in the screening of high and intermediate risk women.
Target Audiences: Radiologists, Breast Imaging