Pediatric Care Series – Gastroenterology
Cost: $495View Offer chevron_right
Learn Now: Advances in Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric Care Series: Gastroenterology is a part of a comprehensive continuing medical education series. Led by Chris A. Liacouras, MD, this online CME program provides updated information on diagnostic tips for early recognition, evaluation and effective management of various gastrointestinal diseases in pediatric patients.
Pediatricians, primary care physicians, fellows, medical students and other healthcare personnel will learn to better:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of various pediatric gastrointestinal diseases
- Understand the importance of differential diagnosis in establishing the final diagnosis
- Effectively diagnose, treat and manage specific pediatric gastrointestinal disorders
- Discuss the latest therapeutic options for various pediatric gastrointestinal diseases
Upon completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Diagnose and treat specific pediatric diseases
- Discuss symptoms and treatments for various pediatric diseases
This educational activity was designed for primary care physicians, pediatricians, fellows in specialty training, medical student and other health care personnel.