Pediatric Care Series – Dermatology: Oakstone Clinical Update
Cost: $495View Offer chevron_right
Topics covered in Pediatric Care Series – Dermatology include:
Atopic Dermatitis, Molluscum, Hemangiomas and Vascular Anomalies, Pediatric Dermatology Emergencies/Skin Infections, Sports-Related Skin Disorders, Acne, Scar Pathophysiology, Hair Disorders in Children and many more.
Reviewing Pediatric Care Series – Dermatology will help you to:
• Recognize serious skin infections
• Minimize antibiotic resistance and treatment failures
• Identify reaction patterns that can arise in response to viral syndromes
• Select topical agents appropriate for management of skin infections like atopic dermatitis
• Prevent spread of communicable skin infections
• Formulate acne treatment plans while avoiding antibiotic resistance
Primary care clinicians, including but not limited to pediatricians, family physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurses.