NYU Neuroradiology Review and Update
Cost: $795$636View Offer chevron_right
This clinical update reviews the basic principles, changing guidelines and latest imaging techniques in the field of neuroanatomy and neuropathology.
Topics covered include:
• Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
• Intracranial Infection
• Imaging of Facial and Sinal Trauma
• Imaging in Pediatric Epilepsy
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Integrate the latest neuroimaging diagnostic techniques, imaging protocols, and analytical post-processing tools into their routine clinical practice
• Describe imaging manifestations of a broad range of pathologies of the brain, spine and head and neck
• Describe the management of neurological disorders and identify complications of disease or treatment
• Utilize an organized, systematic approach to the interpretation of neuroimaging studies
This course is intended for academic and private practice radiologists, neuroradiologists, radiology trainees, neurologists, neurosurgeons and otolaryngologists.