Nursing CE End of Life Care and Pain Management Course
Cost: $49View Offer chevron_right
After completing this online CE course, nurses will better be able to:
- Differentiate among palliative, end of life, and hospice care.
- Identify barriers to pain management at the end of life
- Use the World Health Organization’s 3 step ladder to identify appropriate pain
management at the end of life in the adult patient.
- Describe 3 non-pharmacological approaches to pain management at the end of life in the
- Understand the influence of individual and cultural diversity when communicating with
patients and their families with respect to end of life care.
- Locate 3 educational resources related to end of life/palliative care available to clients
and their families.
- Develop individual attitudes, beliefs, and values about death and dying through the
process of self-reflection.
Target Audience: Registered Nurses