MKSAP 18 Audio Companion
Cost: $1297View Offer chevron_right
Connect with the Experts.
Packed with the latest diagnostic approaches and management strategies, the MKSAP® 18 Audio Companion provides comprehensive, go-anywhere audio coverage of recent clinical advances and treatment guidelines across 11 internal medicine subspecialties. Listen as your host Donald L. Deye, MD, FACP, leads lively discussions with esteemed colleagues in each area. Experienced clinicians, program directors, and department chairs from some of the world’s finest medical institutions share patient stories, insightful views on new treatments, and more.
Listen. Learn. Earn.
With the MKSAP® 18 Audio Companion, you get:
- All-new advice and commentary — a reliable, and entertaining way to stay current
- Flexible learning anytime, anywhere — in your car, between appointments, while you work out
- A convenient way to prep for your ABIM certification or MOC exam
- Companion booklets — high-impact learning aids to quickly review and retain key points
- The opportunity to earn a maximum of 120 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 120 ABIM MOC points
- Four FREE sets of extension questions — a $350 value that brings you an incremental 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and MOC points
General internists and primary care physicians; subspecialists who need to remain up to date in internal medicine; residents preparing for the certifying examination in internal medicine; physicians preparing for the recertification examination.
- Discuss the most clinically relevant patient care information in all subspecialties of Internal Medicine based on the medical literature of the last 3 to 5 years
- Describe clinical situations in which this new knowledge will improve quality of care
- Diagnose disease states that are less common and sometimes overlooked and confusing
- Determine when to refer patients for surgery or care by subspecialists
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CME credits may be earned by listening to the audio content, answering written tests that accompany the Audio Companion, and submitting the tests for scoring.
Questions should be answered based on the information presented in the program, and 70% of the questions must be answered correctly to pass the quiz and receive credit.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 120 MOC points (Audio Companion) and 20 MOC points (5 for each of four sets of extension questions) in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Oakstone Publishing is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
MKSAP 18 Audio Companion
The American College of Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 120 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.™ Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Part A Sections
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Part B Sections
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- General Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
We Guarantee You’ll Pass! Diligent study of the MKSAP 18 text — combined with listening to all topic areas of the Audio Companion — provides the strongest likelihood of passing the ABIM certification and maintenance of certification exams. Oakstone is so confident of your success that we guarantee it. If you do not pass either exam on your first attempt, and you purchased the MKSAP 18 Audio Companion, we will provide a full credit of the Audio Companion purchase price, which you may apply to future purchases of Oakstone CME materials.
MKSAP 18 Audio Companion Guarantee Procedure. Send a copy of your notification of failure from the ABIM to Oakstone Publishing, Two Perimeter Park South, Suite 160 East, Birmingham, AL 35243. If you have answered all of the internal medicine board review questions in the MKSAP 18 Audio Companion and earned all of the CME credits, you will receive full credit of your purchase price. Your exam record will be destroyed.