Melanoma: Best Practices, Barriers to Care, and Emerging Therapies
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
By the end of Melanoma: Best Practices, Barriers to Care, and Emerging Therapies, you will be able to:
• Describe challenges to effective diagnosis and prevention of malignant melanoma.
• Identify present and emerging treatment strategies for melanoma, weighing their risk-benefit profiles in the setting of patient cases.
• Recognize the appropriate therapeutic choices in individual patients with based on their demographic and clinical characteristics, applying them to patient cases.
• Discuss emerging therapies and their potential place(s) in therapy in melanoma.
• Describe barriers to care in the treatment of melanoma and develop strategies to ameliorate them.
Healthcare professionals specializing in: oncology, dermatology, family medicine, internal medicine, or those who otherwise commonly care for patients with malignant melanoma.