Master Clinicians Urgent Care Medical Summit On Demand with $300 Amazon Gift Card
Get a Free $300 Amazon Gift Card When You Sign Up! Missed the conference? Catch up online! Improve your core knowledge on relevant and practical materials that can be applied to your patients the very next day. This online course is a live audio/video slide recording of our two day 2019 Urgent Care Medical Summit Conference which offers 16 AMA PRA Category 1 CME creditsTM.
Improve your core knowledge on relevant and practical materials that can be applied to your patients today! This online course is a live recording of our 2019 two day Urgent Care Medical Summit Conference which offers 16 AMA PRA Category 1 CME creditsTM.
- Patient Experience 2.0: The Difficult Patient
- State of Urgent Care/Physician Burnout
- Cant Miss Presentations
- Cant Miss Orthopedic Cases-Round 2
- Non-Accidental Trauma: Stop the Abuse
- Curveballs in Pediatric Urgent Care
- Allergy and Asthma: Nothing to Sneeze at!
- Travel Medicine: Know before you go!
- Neck Masses
- Antibiotics Stewardship
- The Red Eye & Common Eye Problems
- Concussion & Head Injury
- Approach to the Pregnant Patient in the Urgent Care Setting
- Gynecologic Complaints for the Non-Ob/Gyn
- STI: Current Trends
- Urgent Care Derm
Learn from the best educators from leading urgent cares and practices such as AFC, CityMD, Go-Health, PM Pediatrics, ENT&Allergies, Schweiger Dermatology, Mt. Sinai, Northwell, Yale and more on core urgent care topics.
Clinicians practicing in Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine and Outpatient Settings.
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of EB Medicine and Master Clinicians, LLC. EB Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.