Master Clinicians Mastery Urgent Care Bundle for the NP with $50 Amazon Gift Card
Practice independently with confidence when you master the fundamentals of urgent care. Diagnose and treat all common orthopedic and sport injuries seen in urgent care. Learn to properly repair lacerations with various suturing methods, alternative closure methods, and proper wound management. Review dozens of chest x-rays and learn to identify common and life-threatening diagnoses.
Practice with confidence when you master the fundamentals of urgent care. This bundle includes Urgent Care Fundamentals for the NP and our Mastery Skills Workshop (a $200 savings AND includes a $50 Amazon Gift Card).
- Urgent Care Fundamentals for the NP
- Patient Experience 2.0: The Difficult Patient
- Chronic Abdominal Pain in Women: Beyond the Quadrants
- Cant Miss Presentations
- Cant Miss Orthopedic Cases-Round 2
- Allergy and Asthma: Nothing to Sneeze at!
- Travel Medicine: Know before you go!
- Antibiotics Stewardship The Red Eye & Common Eye Problems
- Approach to the Pregnant Patient in the Urgent Care Setting
- Gynecologic Complaints for the Non-Ob/Gyn
- STI: Current Trends
- Urgent Care Derm
- Podcast: Can’t Miss Xrays in Urgent Care
- Podcast: Can’t Miss Dermatology
Mastery Bundle: Urgent Care Orthopedics, Laceration Repair & Can’t Miss X-rays
Learn about core urgent care topics from the best educators from leading urgent cares and practices such as CityMD, Go-Health, PM Pediatrics, ENT&Allergies, Schweiger Dermatology, Mt. Sinai, Northwell, Yale and more.
Clinicians practicing in Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine and Outpatient Settings.
Additional credit info
This activity is approved for 13.65 contact hours of continuing education (which includes 14.85 hours of pharmacology) by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of EB Medicine and Master Clinicians, LLC. EB Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.