Johns Hopkins Review of Medical and Surgical Gastroenterology
Cost: $695View Offer chevron_right
Topics covered include:
• Liver Transplantation: When to Refer and What Are the Outcomes?
• My Patient Has a Liver Lesion: What Should I Do?
• Non-invasive Methods to Evaluate Liver Disease
• Colon Cancer: The Surgical Approach
• How to Diagnose and Manage Liver Disease During Pregnancy
• Identify and scrutinize the best approach to the management of hepatobiliary disorder
• Describe updates and paradigm changes in the treatment of various liver diseases
• Outline the medical and surgical approaches to esophageal and gastric disease
• Identify and utilize the latest therapeutic modalities to the management of inflammatory bowel disease
• Analyze and review the various GI conditions that may affect a pregnant patient
• Assess the various options for bariatric surgery and delineate diagnosis algorithms for GI bleeding
Target Audience: gastroenterologists, surgeons, internists, family practitioners, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and other allied health professionals.