Intensive Update in Pain Management: Cleveland Clinic Specialty Review
Cost: $895$671View Offer chevron_right
This Pain Management CME course will help you expand your knowledge and stay current on the latest developments and emerging trends in pain medicine with this expertly informed CME program.
Topics covered in this course includes:
- Regulatory, Billing and Ethical Challenges in Pain Practice
- Emerging Pharmacological and Interventional Treatment
- Neuromodulation: Effective Utilization of Targets, Techniques, and Devices
- Neuromodulation – Changing Paradigms and Devices: How Do I Choose the Best One for My Patient?
- The Opioid Crisis
After completing this course, you will better be able to
- Critically assess the data on the pros and cons of cannabinoids
- Understand the pathophysiology of acute and chronic pain
- Outline strategies to provide affordable pain care
- Examine contemporary approaches to headache and back pain evaluation and treatment
- Discuss the evolving role of ketamine in the treatment of chronic and acute pain
- Evaluate new developments within the spectrum of neuromodulation therapies
- Demonstrate use of various technical skills needed to perform interventional pain procedures
- Describe the use of opioids for pain management including opioid guidelines, new legislation, addiction potential, and strategies to optimize outcomes
Target Audience: all medical professionals with an interest in applying preventive, lifestyle, and integrative medicine approaches into their practice.