Hypoparathyroidism: therapeutic updates and optimizing treatment
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
This free online CME course provides insights into Hypoparathyroidism and how to most effectively treat the condition.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Treatment of hypoparathyroidism
- Barriers to optimal care
- Hypoparathyroidism patient cases
After completing thise course, you will better be able to:
- Describe the pathophysiology and underlying etiologies of hypoparathyroidism and apply these to patient cases.
- Describe the clinical manifestations of hypoparathyroidism and discuss how they may have relevance to treatment targets.
- Identify available therapeutic options for hypoparathyroidism and incorporate these in the development of treatment plans in patient cases.
- Define patient-specific goals related to the management of hypoparathyroidism.
Target Audience: Endocrinologists and primary care physicians; physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and pharmacists who practice in endocrinology and internal medicine; and any other healthcare professionals with an interest in or who clinically encounter patients with hypoparathyroidism.