Game On! – Conundrums in HIV Management
Antiretroviral therapy (ART) has improved dramatically over the past decade. This progress has yielded more treatment choices for clinicians and patients but also adds greater complexity to the already-diverse field of HIV treatment. In this CE activity, participants will play Game On!, an interactive quiz of knowledge and confidence, in which they answer questions about HIV management, then select the level of confidence in their answers to achieve the highest score among their peers. The faculty of this program will explore various aspects of HIV management, including how to incorporate the use of switching ART regimens in patients with HIV, as well as the management of patients with HIV who are highly treatment-experienced.
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
- 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 0.5 contact hour of Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) Continuing Education Credit
- 43% of activities take less than 30 minutes to complete
- The My Healio CME Dashboard keeps track of earned credits and saved activities
- Personalized recommendations make finding your next activity easy; Over 50,000 of your colleagues know that earn credits is faster and easier with Healio CME
- Antiretroviral therapy (ART)
- HIV management
- HIV treatment
Upon successful completion of this educational activity, participants should be better able to:
- Recognize factors that influence the use of switching antiretroviral therapy (ART) regimens in patients with HIV.
- Utilize the most appropriate ART regimen in patients with HIV who are highly treatment-experienced.
The intended audience for the activity is infectious disease specialists, pharmacists, and other health care professionals involved in the management of patients with HIV.
Additional credit info
This continuing medical education activity is provided by Vindico Medical Education.
This educational activity is supported by an independent educational grant from ViiV Healthcare. ViiV Healthcare was not involved in the development of content or selection of faculty for this educational activity.
Vindico Medical Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Vindico Medical Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Vindico Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is acceptable for 0.5 contact hour of Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) Continuing Education Credit. The ACPE Universal Program Number is 0482-0000-20-011-H02-P, effective 11/13/2020. This is a knowledge-based activity and there is no fee to attend.
Vindico Medical Education will provide pharmacist credits claimed information directly to the ACPE through CPE Monitor within 30 days.
This enduring material is approved for 1 year from the date of original release, November 24, 2020, through November 23, 2021.