Foundations in Pediatric Dentistry: The Oakstone Institute Board Review
Cost: $795View Offer chevron_right
Topics covered in Foundations in Pediatric Dentistry include:
Dental Caries, Gingival Disease, Periodontal Disease, Oral Radiology, Maxillofacial Radiology, Restorative Dentistry, Pulp Therapy, Behavior Guidance, Orthodontic Treatment and many more.
Foundations in Pediatric Dentistry be useful for new and practicing dentists preparing for the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry Qualifying or Renewal of Certification Examinations.
Foundations in Pediatric Dentistry will help you to better:
• Identify the factors that promote oral conditions such as dental caries and gingival diseases
• Identify pathologic conditions in the child patient
• Practice preventative oral health interventions
• Discuss and apply therapeutic options for the management of caries in the primary and permanent dentition
• Utilize age-appropriate behavior guidance techniques
• Diagnose and manage problems of orthodontic and orthopedic origin in the growing child
Target Audience: Pediatric Dentists