EB Medicine’s LLSA Study Guides
Cost: $149 per guideView Offer chevron_right
EB Medicine’s LLSA Study Guides is designed to help you prepare for The American Board of Emergency Medicine’s annual Lifelong Learning Self-Assessment (LLSA) exam.
Each of EB Medicine’s LLSA Study Guides contains:
• A full reprint of the original article.
• A handy summary of key points so you can get the “must-know” information for each article.
• A more in-depth discussion to clarify and elaborate on the key points.
• Sample questions to help you quiz yourself on your knowledge of the material.
• Answers and explanations to the sample questions that drive home the main points.
• A critique of the article that answers the question, “What does this article really tell us?”
EB Medicine’s LLSA Study Guides is available for immediate download or in a print version.
This is spiral bound and lays flat for studying. EB Medicine currently offers LLSA Study Guides for tests for 2009-2012.
Target Audience: Emergency Physicians or anyone who has to take ABEM’s LLSA exam.