Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL): Therapeutic Updates and Best Practices
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
This free online CME program takes a deep look into Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) and provides insights that will lead to better treatment for patients who suffer from the condition.
Topics covered in this CME activity include:,
- Epidemiology and diagnosis of DLBCL
- Management of DLBCL: current guidelines, agents, and monitoring
- DLBCL Best practices
After completing thise course, you will better be able to:
- Recognize and describe those characteristics that play a role in determining the staging, prognosis, and diagnosis of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL)
- Describe the most approaches to DLBCL management and apply them to practice, taking into account the following: treatment modalities and the recent clinical trial evidence and evidence-based treatment guidelines supporting them
- Summarize the risk-benefit profiles of current and emerging therapies for the treatment of DLBCL
- Describe the challenges and barriers to care associated with treating patients with DLBCL
Target Audience: Hematologists and oncologists; physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and pharmacists who practice in oncology; and any other healthcare professionals with an interest in or who clinically encounter patients with DLBCL.