Desert Foot 2020 Conference, Sheraton Phoenix Downtown, Phoenix, AZ – December 2 – 5, 2020
Cost: $149View Offer chevron_right
Subjects covered by Desert Foot 2020 include:
Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome Total Ankle Replacement, Cyclical Topical Oxygen for Wound Management, Vascular Evaluations, Methods of Internal Fixation, Surgical Management of Diabetic Foot Infections, Limb Salvage Techniques, Managing the Chronic Wound, AAWC Track, and more.
Upon completion of the 2020 Desert Foot Conference, you will be able to:
- Identify the basic pathophysiologic mechanisms involved in chronic wounds to be able to determine and utilize appropriate interventions to affect final healing.
- Demonstrate the basic principles of managing ischemic skin and nail disease.
- Recall the underlying etiopathogenesis of foot ulcers and how this relates to appropriate management.
- Recognize the presenting characteristics of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management.
- Understand current classification systems for foot ulcers and infections.
- Recognize the ischemic and neuroischemic foot through clinical and diagnostic modalities and understand various treatment options for management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the evidence supporting multiple advanced wound technologies that can be used to expedite chronic wound healing.
- Identify the role of surgical interventions in the management of high-risk lower extremity
Location: 340 North 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Target Audience: Practicing surgical and wound care healthcare professionals