Desert Foot 2019 Conference, Sheraton Grand Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ – December 4 – 7, 2019
Cost: $149View Offer chevron_right
Learning Objectives of Desert Foot 2019 Conference include:
- Identify the basic pathophysiologic mechanisms involved in chronic wounds to be able to determine and utilize appropriate interventions to affect final healing.
- Demonstrate the basic principles of managing ischemic skin and nail disease.
- Recall the underlying etiopathogenesis of foot ulcers and how this relates to appropriate management.
- Recognize the presenting characteristics of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management.
- Understand current classification systems for foot ulcers and infections.
- Recognize the ischemic and neuroischemic foot through clinical and diagnostic modalities and understand various treatment options for management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the evidence supporting multiple advanced wound technologies that can be used to expedite chronic wound healing.
- Identify the role of surgical interventions in the management of high risk lower extremity
Location: 340 North 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Podiatrists, and Wound Care Health Care Professionals