Crohn’s Disease: Therapeutic Updates, Barriers to Care, and Emerging Therapies
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) is a broad term that includes many different forms of inflammatory bowel conditions, the most common of which are Crohn’s Disease and ulcerative colitis, the former of which affects any area of the alimentary canal.
After reviewing Crohn’s Disease: Therapeutic Updates, Barriers to Care, and Emerging Therapies, you will be better able to:
• Describe the strengths and weaknesses of present and emerging diagnostic techniques, where applicable in Crohn’s disease.
• Describe strengths of different professional organizations’ guidance in Crohn’s disease diagnosis and treatment guidelines
• Describe emerging therapies in the treatment of Crohn’s disease.
• Describe barriers to care in the treatment of Crohn’s disease and suggest ways to ameliorate them.
• Identify the present treatment options currently available for management of Crohn’s disease and apply them to patient cases using evidence-based medicine.
Healthcare professionals specializing in: gastroenterology, internal medicine, or those who otherwise commonly care for patients with Crohn’s disease.