Brigham Board Review in Hematology and Oncology: Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Oakstone Board Review
Cost: $1795View Offer chevron_right
Get ready for the ABIM exam in Hematology-Oncology by studying this Brigham Board Review in Hematology and Oncology.
Topics covered by the Brigham Board Review in Hematology and Oncology include:
Molecular Genetics of Cancer, Cancer Drug Development, Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation, Acute Leukemias, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Multiple Myeloma, Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, B Cell Malignancies, Mesothelioma, Thyroid Cancer and dozens of others.
After completing the Brigham Board Review in Hematology and Oncology, you will be better able to:
• Apply current/recommended hematology and oncology guidelines in clinical practice
• Perform differential diagnosis of complex hematologic and oncologic disorders
• Identify and apply current therapeutic options for hematologic and oncologic disorders
• Evaluate and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to hematology and oncology
• Illustrate knowledge of pathophysiology of hematologic and oncologic disorders
• Apply knowledge gained to the ABIM certification/recertification process
Target Audience: Oncologists and Hematologists