BoardVitals Pediatrics CME Pro Plus w/ Free $2,500 Amazon or American Express Gift Card
Get up to a free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card and earn 45 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 45 ABP MOC Points with BoardVitals Pediatrics CME Pro Plus. This bundle offers more than 1,400+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you stay up-to-date on relevant Pediatrics topics including Infectious Disease, Emergency and Critical Care, and Gastroenterology.
Note: Your total cost, gift card amount, and credit hours may change after selecting your specialty and subscription package.
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card with purchase
- 45 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 45 ABP MOC Points
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 1,400+ up-to-date Pediatrics board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Infectious Disease
- Allergy and Immunology
- Adolescent Care
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Emergency and Critical Care
- Fetal and Neonatal Care
- Gastroenterology (GI)
- Genetics, Dysmorphology, and Metabolic Disorders
- Nephrology, Fluids, and Electrolytes
- Growth and Milestones
- Preventive Pediatrics/Well-child Care
- Mental and Behavioral Health
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Urology and Genital Disorders
- Psychosocial Issues
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Pediatrics research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Pediatrics board prep.
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.