BoardVitals Child Neurology CME Pro Plus w/ Free $2,500 Amazon or American Express Gift Card
Get up to a free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card and earn 100 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM with BoardVitals Child Neurology CME Pro Plus. This bundle offers more than 1,500 peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you stay up-to-date on relevant Child Neurology topics including Pharmacology, Movement Disorders, and Neuromuscular.
Note: Your total cost, gift card amount, and credit hours may change after selecting your specialty and subscription package.
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card with purchase
- 100 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 1,500+ up-to-date Child Neurology board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go.
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Basic Neuroscience
- Behavioral, Cognitive, Psych
- Epilepsy, Seizures
- Cranial Nerves
- Movement Disorders
- Demyelinating Disorders
- Neuroinfectious Disease
- Critical Care
- Neuro – Ophthalmology
- Neuro – Otology
- Neurotoxicology, Nutrition, Metabolic
- Child Neurology
- Neurologic Complications of Systemic Disease
- Imaging/Diagnostic Studies
- Clinical Neurology
- Spinal Cord Diseases
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Child Neurology research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Child Neurology board prep.
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians