Binge Eating Disorder (BED): Therapeutic Updates, Best Practices, and Barriers to Care
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
This free online CME self-learning program provides deep insights into Binge Eating Disorder (BED) and features commentary from experts on the topic.
Topics covered in this program include
- BED epidemiology
- BED comorbidities
- BED treatment
- BED diagnosis
After completing this course, you will better be able to:
- Describe the importance of accurate diagnosis and treatment of BED.
- Determine likelihood of BED using established methods in a patient case.
- Describe available therapies used for treatment of BED and summarize* recent literature supporting use of those therapies
- Design a therapeutic regimen, including pharmacotherapy, for the treatment of BED
- Describe barriers preventing the optimal treatment of BED
Target Audience: Psychiatrists and primary care physicians; physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and pharmacists who practice in psychiatry; and any other healthcare professionals with an interest in or who clinically encounter patients with BED.