27th Annual Advances in Vascular Imaging & Diagnosis
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
CME Credit Hours...17.5, applicable toward ABR MOC Self Assessment CME Requirements. Fulfills Vascular Lab CME requirements for MDs, Techs & Sonographers
CME Credits Awarded by.... Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education.
Cost...........$645. Combo and Quantity Discounts Available.
Format...Online Streaming and DVD-ROM
Target Audiences... RADIOLOGISTS, CARDIOLOGISTS, CARDIOVASCULAR SURGEONS, TECHNOLOGISTS and SONOGRAPHERS seeking to meet Vascular lab CME requirements.
Educational material updated...February 15, 2017.
Expiration of CME credit...February 14, 2019.
Meetings By Mail presents the 27th Annual Advances in Vascular Imaging & Diagnosis
. This course is the ultrasound component of the VEITHsymposium, and provides a comprehensive update on the diagnosis and management of vascular disease.
Topics include Real time B-mode imaging, color and spectral Doppler, non-invasive techniques, thrombo-embolic disease, venous disease, arterial, cerebrovascular, abdominal and vascular lab management, HD video capture provides optimal image clarity, including presenters' cursor movements. Available in DVD-ROM and Online Streaming formats.
After completing the 27th Annual Advances in Vascular Imaging & Diagnosis
, you will be able to:
• Describe recent developments in vascular ultrasound technology.
• Incorporate the Vascular Laboratory into the management of patients with vascular disease.
• Identify and compare noninvasive tests that are available to aid in the diagnosis of vascular disease.
• Identify current therapies and their roles for the effective management of peripheral arterial/venous disease, and carotid artery disease.
• Utilize duplex ultrasound prior to, during and after endovascular procedures.
• Apply issues regarding Vascular Laboratory management, reimbursement and accreditation to your practice