National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium
(World Class CME)
Reviewed by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
CME Credit Hours...59.25.
These credits include 3.25 in Neuro, 4.25 in Breast, 1.25 in Digital, 5.75 in Br MR, 0.75 in Br US, 4.75 in US, 0.75 in GYN US, 5.0 in GI, 9.25 in MRI, 3.75 in MSK, 13.25 in CT, 5.25 in Chest and 2.0 in VIR.
Awarded by....Oakstone Medical Publishing and World Class CME.
See this month's special
offers on Board Reviews and CME
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures.
Format....Video DVD or Video MP4 DVD.
Target Audience...RADIOLOGY and other Imaging Specialists.
Educational material last updated....March 1, 2012.
CME Credit Expires...April 30, 2015.
The National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium
features up to 40 faculty and 120 topics. Radiology sub-specialties presented include: Musculoskeletal Imaging, Cardiovascular Radiology, Gastrointestinal Radiology, Genitourinary Radiology, Chest Radiology, Emergency Radiology, Neuroradiology, Ultrasound, Breast Imaging & Breast MRI.
After concluding the National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium, you will be able to:
• Update imaging technique and interpretation skills of the musculoskeletal system
• Evaluate patients with a variety of cardiac and vascular abnormalities using both MRI and CT
• Apply MDCT to the diagnosis and staging of gastrointestinal tumors
• Discuss neuroradiologic findings in tumors, stroke, infection and metabolic disorders
Improve skills in radiologic diagnosis of emergencies of the head, chest, abdomen and musculoskeletal system
• Utilize ultrasound for diagnosis of disorders of the abdomen, pelvis, breast and arteries
• Expand knowledge of clinical application of MR and CT imaging of the genitourinary tract
• Know indications and techniques for breast MRI
• Use HRCT for diagnosis of a variety of chest diseases
• Describe mammographic findings on full-field digital mammography as they apply to diagnosis of breast cancer