Desert Foot: The Annual High Risk Diabetic Foot Conference Honoring Our Federal Services Healthcare Professionals
Recommended by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Dates...November 18-20, 2015.
Location...Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel - 340 North 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ
Podiatry CME Credit hours....19.
CME Credits Awarded by....The Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine and PRESENT e-Learning Systems.
Cost.........FREE to all Federal Service Healthcare Professionals, Residents/Students and Residency Directors; $149 for DPMs and MDs; $99 for Nurses and Physical Therapists.
Format...Live Meeting with live demonstration procedures and participant-faculty interactions.
Target Audience...Podiatrists, Podiatry Students, MDs, Nurses, Physical
Subjects covered by
Hot Topics in the Wound Continuum of Care, Surgical Management of Diabetic Foot Disorders, Vascular Disease Assessment and Management, The Science of Wound Technologies, Advanced Wound Care Products and Hands-on Workshops for first-hand experience with the latest wound management technologies.
Lectures presented at Desert
• Cases from the High Risk Foot Clinic
• Infection Management and Limb Salvage
• Understanding the Difference in Placental Membranes: Scientific and Clinical Evidence
• The Emergence of Silver-Resistant Bacteria in a Clinical Setting
• Advance Application of Amniotic Membrane in Wound Healing and Lower Extremity Surgery
and many more