Vitals Pharmacotherapeutics for Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Nurse Specialists
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Cost...........$199 for 12 months access.
ANCC CE Contact Hours....25.
CE Awarded by....University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing.
Instruction Type...Question Bank with extensive discussion of answers.
Target Audience...Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Nurse Specialists meeting the ANCC Pharmacotherapeutics requirement.
Educational material continuously updated.
Complete your ANCC Pharmacotherapeutics 25-contact hour requirement with the
online CE activity.
Identify important pathophysiology concepts common to the care of patients using pharmaceuticals, learn the pharmacology of common medications, select the proper pharmacotherapeutics based on a clinical presentation, and incorporate evidence-based changes into practice.
• 300 Pharmacotherapy related questions, cases and explanations
• Test your knowledge by answering questions and then review detailed rationales for every question. You may correct your answers as you go to receive credit.
• Meets the ANCC Pharmacotherapeutics requirement for Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Nurse Specialists
• 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
• Earn 25 ANCC accredited contact hours upon completion