Review of Clinical Neurology - David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
Reviewed by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
CME Credit Hours...23.
Awarded by....Office of Continuing Medical Education, David Geffen
School of Medicine at UCLA.
Cost...........Prices vary according to the format, from $895 to $1695.
month's special offers on Board Reviews and CME
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures.
Format...Video DVD, Video MP4, Audio CD, Audio MP3 DVD, Streaming Video
and combination packages.
Educational material last updated...November 1, 2013.
Expiration of CME credit...November 1, 2016.
Review of Clinical Neurology course is designed to provide a
practical and useful review for neurologists who plan to take the
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) Initial Certification
or Maintenance of Certification examinations in Neurology.
After viewing the UCLA
Review of Clinical Neurology, you should be able to:
• Identify major disease states in neurology, including headache,
epilepsy, CNS infections, movement disorders, multiple sclerosis,
dementia, sleep, neuromuscular disorders, neuro-otology, behavioral
neurology and neuro-ophthalmology
• Improve confidence in diagnosing and managing neurologic disorders
• Improve the understanding of the pathology, radiographic findings
and etiology of key neurological disorders
• Use neurologic testing in an efficient and resource-responsible
• Interpret test abnormalities that are related to the patient
• Identify appropriate first-line treatments for common neurologic
disorders and complaints