Intensive Review of Internal Medicine
(Brigham and Women's Hospital)
Recommended by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Internal Medicine CME Credit Hours...81.
CME Credits Awarded by....Oakstone Publishing, LLC. (Teaching material provided by members
of Brigham and Women's Hospital)
Cost...........$1095 to $1995 depending on your choice of audio or video
See this month's special
offers on Board Reviews and CME
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures.
Formats...Video DVD, Video MP4 DVD, Audio MP3 DVD, Streaming Video and combinations.
Educational material last updated...October 1, 2013.
Expiration of CME credit...October 1, 2016.
The Intensive Review of Internal Medicine is designed to enhance internal medicine knowledge by offering a comprehensive update (internal medicine and its subspecialties); a case-based review of challenging clinical problems and review of literature to guide evidence-based practice. This course also serves to prepare you for the ABIM Board Examinations.
Upon completion of the Intensive Review of Internal Medicine, you will be able to:
• Apply current/recommended guidelines in clinical practice
• Perform differential diagnosis of complex clinical presentations
• Describe pathophysiology as it applies to management of clinical problems
• Review and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to clinical practice
• Apply knowledge gained to the ABIM certification/recertification examinations
• Identify/integrate current therapeutic options for specific disorders