The Brigham Board Review in Endocrinology: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Oakstone Board Review
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Endocrinology CME Credit Hours...33.25.
CME Credits Awarded by....Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
Cost...........$1195 to $1695 according to the formats you choose.
See this month's
special offers on Board Reviews and CME
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures.
Format...Online Video, Video DVD, Video MP4, Audio CD, Audio MP3 DVD.
Target Audiences...Practicing endocrinologists, fellows/trainees, and other professional affiliates (internists with an interest in endocrinology) preparing to take ABIM Board Review or certification/recertification examinations and/or seeking to improve patient care.
Educational material last updated...December 31, 2016.
Expiration of CME credit...December 31, 2019.
by The Brigham Board Review in
Diabetes Mellitus, Hypoglycemia, Antidiabetic Agents, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Thyroiditis, Osteoporosis, Hypercalcemia, Hypothalamic Disorders, Adrenal Insufficiency, Endocrine Hypertension, Oligomenorrhea and many more.
Studying The Brigham Board Review in
will help you to:
• Prepare for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Endocrinology certification and recertification examinations
• Demonstrate improved understanding of endocrine diseases
• Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiology with clinical presentations
• Attain the latest knowledge for management of diabetes, obesity, osteoporosis, menopausal symptoms, gender dysphoria, etc.
• Apply new information to your daily practice, improving diagnostic accuracy and patient management