Dermatology Board Review Course
Reviewed by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
CME Credit Hours...32.25.
Awarded by.... Oakstone Institute.
Cost..........$895 to 1395 depending on the format you choose.
See this month's
special offers on Board Reviews and CME.
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures.
Format...Video DVD and MP4 DVD.
Educational material...July 15, 2012.
Expiration of CME credit...July 15, 2015.
The Dermatology Board Review Course
offers a review of Dermatology that will prepare you for the Dermatology Board exam, maintenance of certification self assessment questions, and recertifying exam.
The program focuses on general dermatology topics such as cutaneous biology, dermatological manifestations of internal disease, hair and nail biology/disorders, skin cancer, pediatric dermatology, drug metabolism, and many more. Presentations are also dedicated to both exam relevant procedural dermatology and dermatopathology.
After completing the Dermatology Board Review Course, you should be able to:
• Define your scope of knowledge of basic and clinical dermatological science
• Evaluate and diagnose dermatology and dermatopathology lesions and entities
• Predict material that may be covered on the American Board of Dermatology’s certifying exam and MOC-D/ recertifying exam
• Assess your ability to diagnose the 150 conditions identified by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) as required for the General Dermatology module of the Maintenance of Certification in Dermatology (MOC-D) exam
• Identify areas needing additional study in preparation for the certifying exam and the MOC-D / Recertification examination
• Recognize the format used for the certifying exam and the General Dermatology module of the MOC-D/ Recertification examination