Dermatology Board Review: Oakstone Board Review
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Dermatology CME Credit Hours...36.
CME Credits Awarded by...Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
Cost...$1095 to $1695; varies according to the formats you choose.
Instruction Type....Slide-Audio Lecture.
Formats...Online Video, Audio MP3 CDs, USB or combination.
Target Audiences....Dermatology residents and practicing physicians who are preparing for the American Board of Dermatology's certifying and recertifying examinations. Secondary audiences include all dermatologists wishing to benchmark their medical knowledge in general dermatology and/or the subspecialties of dermatopathology, surgical dermatology, pediatric dermatology and medical dermatology against competence standards as determined by the American Board of Dermatology.
Educational material last updated...August 31, 2017.
Expiration of CME credit...August 31, 2020.
Dermatology Board Review
will help you to:
• Augment your scope of knowledge of basic and clinical dermatological science
• Recognize areas of weakness in your knowledge of dermatology to achieve improvements
• Evaluate and diagnose dermatology and dermatopathology lesions and entities
• Build confidence in knowing material that may be covered on the American Board of Dermatology's certifying exam and MOC-D/recertifying exam
• Assess your ability to diagnose the 150 conditions identified by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) as required for the General Dermatology module of the Maintenance of Certification in Dermatology (MOC-D) exam
• Identify areas needing additional study in preparation for the certifying exam and the MOC-D/Recertification examination
• Recognize the format used for the certifying exam and the General Dermatology module of the MOC-D/Recertification examination