Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
CME Credits CME Credits Awarded by....Oakstone Publishing LLC
Cost...........$346.50 (with 20% discount).
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures.
Format...Video DVD or Video MP4.
Target Audience...All physicians and other providers who intend to
become certified medical examiners of drivers of heavy equipment.
NRCME Plus+ Training System will prepare you to take the Federal
Examination for DOT (Department of Transportation) Certification.
The course consists of these modules:
• A pretest to allow you to evaluate your base level of knowledge.
• Comprehensive introduction to the National Registry program.
• Hearing module; Vision module; Respiratory module; Neurological
module; Hypertension module; Five comprehensive cardiovascular
modules; Psychological module; Medication modules. (2); Vascular
disease module; Diabetes module; Musculoskeletal module.
• Each module has a post evaluation quiz.
• Final exam of 40 questions covering learned material. Once all
modules and exam have been completed, a certificate is awarded and you
become eligible to take the DOT Examination.