UCSF Thoracic Imaging: University of California San Francisco Clinical Update
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Radiology Credit Hours....20.75
The total credits are inclusive of 13.0 in CT, 2.0 in MR, and 4.0 in Ultrasound.
CME Credits Awarded by....University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine (UCSF).
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures.
Format... Online Video.
Target Audience...Radiologists and other medical professionals who would benefit from a greater understanding of the interpretation of abdominal and thoracic images.
Educational material last updated...April 16, 2017.
CME Credit Expires...April 15, 2020.
Topics covered by UCSF Thoracic Imaging
Acute Chest Cases, Coronary CTA. The Post-Operative Aorta , Adnexal Masses on Ultrasound, Kidney Stone, Retroperitoneal Masses, Colorectal Cancer Screening, Mediastinal Masses, Pediatric Appendicitis Ultrasound and many more.
After viewing UCSF Thoracic Imaging
, you will be better able to:
• Manage the acute aorta and common cardiovascular abnormalities
• Apply current consensus on pulmonary nodules, lung cancer and pulmonary embolism
• Differentiate common solitary liver masses
• Diagnose common and atypical pancreatic masses
• Evaluate the small and large bowel in patients with abdominal pain
• Manage women with vaginal bleeding and ovarian masses
• Discuss utilization of imaging and approaches for reducing radiation dose
• Diagnosis emergent pediatric finding
• Develop a CT-based approach for colorectal cancer screening