Competence in Breast MR, Vol. 1
Reviewed by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
CME Credit Hours...10 (estimated). Meets the ACR Case Requirement for
Accreditation in Breast MR.
Awarded by.... Awaiting final credit award.
Cost...........$595. Combo and Quantity Discounts Available.
Target Audiences...RADIOLOGISTS and other specialists who utilize BREAST
MR or have a special interest in BREAST IMAGING.
Educational material updated...November, 2013.
Expiration of CME credit...To be determined.
Competence in Breast MR, Vol. 1 contains 100 comprehensive Breast MR
cases, including detailed patient histories and hundreds of images and
teaching points. The case review explores a myriad of indications for
malignant and benign disease, featuring the wide range of nodules,
tumors and patterns of enhancement encountered in practice. Foundational
Breast MR lectures in indications, imaging techniques, epidemiology of
breast cancer and risk stratification are included. This course meets
the case requirement for ACR accreditation in Breast MR, and contains at
least 10 self assessment CME credits for Maintenance of Certification.
After studying Clinical
Competence in Breast MR, Vol. 1, you will:
1. Understand the physics principles of Breast MR imaging
2. Recognize the indications for breast MR and utilize the basic
sequences for optimal imaging
3. Understand the epidemiology of breast cancer, and risk stratification
by the American Cancer Society
4. Recognize basic normal breast anatomy as depicted by MR
5. Identify the MR patterns differentiating benign from malignant
6. Fulfill the case requirements for the ACR Breast MR accreditation
program, through interpretation and reporting of 100 Breast MR cases in
a supervised situation