Emergency Medicine Board Review Questions and Practice Tests
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Cost...........One month subscription $99; three months
subscription $229; six months subscription $399.
Instruction Type...Question Bank with extensive discussion of
Target Audience...Emergency Medicine Physicians and Emergency
Medicine Residents preparing for the ABEM Board Certification and
Maintenance of Certification.
Educational material continuously updated.
CME Credits are not awarded for this program.
Topics covered in BoardVitals
Emergency Medicine Board Review
Cardiovascular, Cutaneous, Endocrine, Metabolic, Nutritional, Environmental, GI and Abdominal, Head and ENT, Hematologic, Immune System, Infectious Disease, Musculoskeletal, Neurology, OB GYN and many more.
• Over 900 Questions for ABEM Emergency Medicine Board
Preparation exam and the In-Training Exam
• 400 Top Questions taken from '1200 Questions to Help you Pass
the Emergency Medicine Boards'
• An additional 450 questions targeted to board specific focus
• Designated section of questions that are MOST RELEVANT to the
Emergency Medicine boards for a quick study boost
• Each question offers an answer, detailed explanation, and a
• Advanced statistics so you can see your weak and strong areas,
as well as suggestions for areas to focus on based on your